In today’s era privacy plays an important role in the life on an individual. Groovy Bucket is pledged to protect the information submitted by you.
- Contact number and e-mail address
- Postal address
- Some other information essential for surveys/offers.
Where is your information used:
The information provided by you is essential for us to understand your interests better and improve our services. The information are used for the following:
- Internal documentation.
- Information is used to enhance our products and services.
- We may send you promotional e-mail from time-to-time about our offers which we believe you will find interesting on the e-mail address you’ve provided.
- We may use your information for various market research or contact you by mail/phone/e-mail. We may also use your information to modify our website and that will help us to understand your needs better.
Is Payment information secure:
When a user pays on Groovy Bucket, information entered like credit card numbers, is encrypted and cannot be intercepted and no one can eavesdrop on it in transit. The monetary processing and transactions are done through a secure third party payment gateway.
The information provided by you is used only by Groovy Bucket for improving the services better. We do not sell or distribute or lease your personal information. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org